Kicking & Screaming
TMDB Summary: Live & Kicking was a BBC Saturday morning children's magazine programme, running from 1993 to 2001. The fourth in a succession of Saturday morning shows, it was the replacement for Going Live!, and took many of its features from it, such as phone-ins, games, comedy, competitions and the showing of cartoons. Once Live & Kicking had become established in series two, it reached its height in popularity during series four, when it was presented by Zoë Ball and Jamie Theakston; their final episode won a BAFTA award. After this the series ratings dropped with the launch of SMTV Live on ITV and was eventually cancelled in 2001.
WatchSeriedHD Summary: A competition s Read Moreeries that teams 10 expert survivalists with pampered partners to face the toughest challenges of their lives.
Network: FOX (US)
First Airdate: Mar/09/2017
Season 1 01
- S01E01: Welcome To The Jungle (2017-03-09)
- S01E02: The Hunger Pains (2017-03-16)
- S01E03: Going Coconuts (2017-03-23)
- S01E04: Jungle Love (2017-03-30)
- S01E05: Rumble In The Jungle (2017-04-06)
- S01E06: Real Men Cry (2017-04-13)
- S01E07: Fear Pong (2017-04-20)
- S01E08: Survival Of The Fittest (2017-04-27)